Dawn Dishwashing Liquid - Part II
Since so many of you enjoyed the ideas from last week's Tips and Trick with Dawn, we will have Part II today.
While I am not sure how many parts there will be, you will just have to keep reading.....
1. Use Dawn to bathe your dog. It kills fleas on contact and is waaaaay cheaper than expensive dog shampoo.
2. Clean your automotive tools. Soak your dirty tools before you put them away to remove all the oil and grime. Dawn also helps prevent rust from forming on the tools, making them last longer.
3. Along the same lines... Clean your greasy hands with Dawn. When Bob was a mechanic, he would hand wash the dishes with Dawn to remove all the grease from his nail, cuticles and the rest of his hands. Needless to say, I would never stop him and ask him to use something else to wash with.
4. Unclogging toilets. A cup of Dawn dish soap poured into a clogged toilet will usually do the trick! Allow it to sit for 15 minutes, then follow with a bucket of hot water poured from waist height, and the clog should move along!
5. We may need to start thinking about a sidewalk de-icer. For icy steps and sidewalks in freezing temperatures, mix 1 teaspoon of Dawn dishwashing liquid, 1 tablespoon of rubbing alcohol, and 1/2 gallon hot/warm water and pour over walkways. They won’t refreeze. No more salt eating at the concrete in your sidewalks!
6. One more for today. A cleanser for oily skin. Dawn makes a great facial cleanser for oily skin! A drop or two combined with warm water will do the trick.
That is all for today. Thanks for keeping up and stay tuned next week for another Tips & Tricks!